Every audience can count on an original presentation targeted at their organizations goals.
David incorporates humorous stories from his background as a stand up comedian and salesman in the corporate world.
HUMOR AND THE BOTTOM-LINE
HUMOR helps your team
*reduce the impact of CHANGE
*REFRAME and PROBLEM SOLVE
*become more ADAPTABLE
Studies show that humor in the workplace can boost employee productivity, and even enhance performance. Humor is also one of the best stress management tools. The Mayo Clinic reports, laughter increases the release of feel-good chemicals, reduces tension and helps us better connect with co-workers and your customers.
IS THIS RELEVENT TO MY ORGANIZATION? YUP.
40% of workers reported their job was very or extremely stressful.
60% of workers were NOT polled for this survey.
42% of workers feel that they need help managing stress.
1. Learn how your team can use humor and mindfulness to combat a stress response so they can improve their mental and physical health, deliver outstanding customer service, and increase productivity.
2. Understand how appropriate humor reduces stress levels for individuals, teams, and customers.
3. Create customized tools that can be integrated into your workplace.
Humor Sells TM
There’s a saying in the advertising industry, “Humor Sells tm.” That’s why so many commercials are funny and why many companies Humor captures the attention of your audience, helps your customers remember you, and makes it easier to close the sale. Even if you are selling a product, a service, or an idea.
According to a Forbes Insights report, 67% of consumers said that funny wins out when it comes to ads they remember. Funny wins out in sales too! Humor makes you more likeable and likability leads to trust and trust leads to sales.
Another study suggests that to build long-lasting relationships and attract new leads, your content should be informational, provide value, and be entertaining.
1. Learn the basics of using humor in sales.
2. Build a strategy for using humor to connect with your clients and prospects.
3. Create a custom system that will work with your style.
David has performed stand up comedy internationally for over 25 year. He has opened for Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen Degeneres, Paula Poundstone, Gary Shandling and Jeff Dunham.